Here is my favorite Chocolate cake recipe:
1 cups of sugar
Glass of water
2 large eggs
4 tablespoons of cocoa
one cup oil
2 cups flour
Mix the sugar, eggs, oil and vanilla extract.
Gradually add flour and cocoa with a glass of water.
Pour into heart shaped molds up to two thirds.
Bake in 180 degrees heat.
Volcano of chocolate (fur)
200 grams of butter-flavored margarine
200 grams dark chocolate (60% cocoa)
4 egg yolks
1 teaspoon vanilla extract (McCormick)
1/3 cup sugar
Pinch of salt
1 / 3-1 / 2 cup flour
1. In a small pot, melt the margarine. Brush eight small 8-cm baking baking plates or disposable aluminum molds and place in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
2. Sprinkle a little sugar in each mold and shake, so the sugar will cover the entire pan.
3. In a small pot with the remaining melted margarine, add the broken chocolate to the cubes and cook over steam. Stir until dissolved, smooth and uniform.
4. In the mixer bowl, whip the eggs, yolks, vanilla extract, sugar and salt for five minutes until the mixture is light and bright. · Add the chocolate cream and mix to a uniform mixture. Add the flour and mix to a uniform dough.
5. Pour into the personal molds, up to 3/4 of the height of the mold. Cover with foil and refrigerate for a few hours, even for up to two days.
6. Place in an oven preheated to 200 degrees Celsius, and bake for only seven minutes. Remove the molds from the oven, turn on a plate and serve immediately – to burst the Volcano.